Friday, March 7, 2008

1994---Was it a Bad Year?

So...M2K2 has posted her Glamour Shots and I couldn't be more disappointed. I mean, what's going on here? We have proof that Glamour Shots circa 1992 were good...now we have proof that Glamour Shots circa 2001 were also good. Was 1994 a bad year, or something? Can Glamour Shots be likened to grapes? Come to think of it, 1994 was the year I wore a black, floor-length jumper to the office Christmas party and the year I fell head-over-heels for Jimmy Hendricks. He took me out on a date and then proceeded to flirt with the woman sitting on his left (and I wasn't even wearing the jumper). I was devastated but didn't let on that I was upset. In hindsight, I should have thrown a drink in his face or cracked a candlestick over his head or something.

That settles it. 1994 was a bad year.

I think Melek and I were gypped. Hmmm...should we consider a lawsuit of the class-action variety?

4 comments:

K said...

Jimmy Hendricks????!??! What???!

Femme au Foyer said...

Yeah...but not *that* Jimmy Hendricks. This Jimmy Hendricks was just a poor schlep teacher.

blog author said...

in 1994, i had just moved to VA Beach and was working at Sir Speedy printing (the only work i could find in my 'field'). i was making $6.75/hour....with a college degree. it was DEFINITELY a bad year.

K said...

Come to think of it.. it was a bad year for me too. I was one year into the Air Force and coming to the realization that I had made a HUGE mistake with 3 more years to ponder it!