Thursday, March 6, 2008

This is What Happens When Your Cousin Works for Glamour Shots

This is my sister-in-law. Forgive the quality, it's a picture of a picture. Her cousin worked for Glamour Shots in 1992 and gave her a sweet hookup on the hair and makeup. No Mickey Mouse trucker cap in this picture, no siree. This is just straight up glam. If I didn't love her so much, I'd rip her hair out. Thank goodness the contest is for "Worst Glamour Shot" and not "Best". I still have a chance to capture the prize!

5 comments:

marthamisdemeanor said...

Ha ha ha... that just isn't fair!! Too pretty to be a "glamour" shot! I demand a "re-do"!!! ha ha!

blog author said...

dangit, she looks normal. she's even wearing a shirt that could be worn today. totally NOT FAIR!! where's the pleather jacket? the awful hair? the huge gold earrings?

Femme au Foyer said...

Yeah...and I just found out that her cousin was in cosmetology school while she worked for Glamour Shots and that they did the picture after hours when they had all sorts of time to get it right. NOT FAIR!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha... that just isn't fair!! Too pretty to be a "glamour" shot! I demand a "re-do"!!! ha ha!

Katie said...

Where's the cheesy "hand under the chin" pose? Where are the shoulder pads? Where's the poodle hair? This looks like a real picture! Beautiful picture, but booooooooo! I want cheese! ;-)