Friday, March 14, 2008

Dance, Monkey, Dance!

As if I'm not sedentary enough, I taught Le Pooch Grande to fetch the paper.



In other news (ha ha--that was a pun--haha), have you seen this?

www.hulu.com


I haven't been able to find the first season of Friday Night Lights anywhere--until now. And it's all free! This is especially useful for those of you who've been trying to download NBC/Universal shows off of iTunes (Apple and NBC don't like each other right now, so NBC/Universal pulled all their stuff off iTunes).

I just finished reading "October Sky" and guess what? The movie is on this site. For free. Imagine that!

Some of the programs have commercials, some don't. I watched a full episode last night of Friday Night Lights and there were no commercials. Two days ago Husband and I watched and episode of The Office and there were commercials, however, the commercials were *very* short (10 seconds?). In fact, the commercials were so short that we actually watched them!

Try it out, let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine my excitement when I thought I'd been given the holy grail of which I'd have access to the motherland for me to pass the time at my cube cave! But nay.. I say, nay! I'm blocked here at what I lovingly call "Club Alcatraz", I'll have to check this out at home! :)

However, thanks for the link supporting in my goal to do absolutely nothing during the normal work hours, you're the bestest ever! :) Now, if only I could hack the blocking software they use on us! hahaha

Femme au Foyer said...

Sorry Girl. I wish I had some mad hacking skrillz...

Anonymous said...

I just tried the site. I don't get a chance to watch House and just did. There were 30 second commercials (the same commercial each time), at the normal commercial marks. And, when I would skip forward to get past the gross stuff, it would play a commercial to make up for the parts I was skipping over. So, I guess it varies from show to show.

blog author said...

could you come over and teach Zeke to pick up his own poop? that'd be awesome.

L said...

That's so cute that your dog gets the paper. Saves you a trip in the rain!

kay said...

i just saw october sky last month. what a great movie. maybe i will have to read the book too!

thanks for all your support during my umm down time! :)

oh and yipee!! :):):):):):):)