Friday, October 10, 2008

Counting My Blessings

This is a conversation I am 100% confident that I will never, ever have with my parents:

"Have me arrested, Mama! Have me arrested now! Have me arrested and just take all my money, Mama!"

This is a conversation that Santa is having at this very moment with his own mama. I know this because:

1) I truly am becoming the neighborhood busybody, and
2) He's having this telephone conversation at a rather loud volume with his front door wide open. One of my corner office windows overlooks his front door. Naturally I had to open my window so that I could better hear what he is saying. That's what makes me a busybody (that and the fact that I then broadcast the conversation on my blog).

I will keep a watch out for the police. After they come and haul him away, I probably should start digging around for all his money. Just a thought in these troubled times.

I am *so glad* that M2K2 cautioned me out of "hollering" at Santa for Little Husband's gift.

2 comments:

K said...

hahahahaha! Poor Santa!

blog author said...

i wonder why he wants to be arrested?? you're the misses cravitz of t-town, aren't you? :)