Sunday, January 13, 2008

Housewife Progress Report


Here's what I served my husband for breakfast this morning, complete with burned-on-one-side English muffin halves. Dee-lish! I cut up some tired fruit in an effort to balance out all that butter. I used my mad restaurant skillz to artfully arrange the plate.

Poor guy.

This was at 10:30 this morning. At 7:10 this morning I awoke and, for reasons unknown to even me, found the inspiration to stuff my side of the bed with a few pillows to make it look like I was still there. For good measure I grabbed an old hairpiece and stuffed it under the blankets making sure that tufts were sticking out. My husband slept peacefully throughout this whole charade. When he awoke and come downstairs, he couldn't figure out how I managed to be in two places at once.



What's that saying about idle time and the devil?

2 comments:

blog author said...

seeing the picture on your phone didnt do this justice. it really DOES look like you under the covers! hahah... no wonder he was so confused. i still think you should have woken him up and asked who he was sleeping with....hahahaha...

Femme au Foyer said...

I SO wish I had done that, ha ha!

Next time! ;}