Friday, February 29, 2008

Rally 'Round, Texas Girls!

I'm on a mission to get my friend M2K2 to move to Austin (she currently lives in San Francisco with her husband, daughter Makena and son Kessler). We met many years ago and she was the one who took a chance and gave me my first 'techie' job. She's awesome.

I'm trying to convince her that the girls in Texas are also awesome and that she would have an immediate group of friends if she moved here. So how 'bout we give her a big Texas Hello and visit this blog post? It's an adorable exchange between her and her three year-old daughter Makena (er...Makena is 3, right M2K2?)

This is Makena. She looks like she's up to something which I love!

3 comments:

K said...

Awwww! You're sweet! Thanks!

Makena is almost 3. Her bday is April 27th. It's hard to believe.

Femme au Foyer said...

Shew! I was close!

Katie said...

What a sweetheart she is, how cute! I loved that post, I can't wait to have conversations like that with Will!