Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am not allowed to post anything until I finish studying today

Last night I stayed up until all hours watching CNN's videos and looking at Facebook. What a serious time drain. I am forcing myself to be productive before I do anything else (like post to my blog) (you can see that I am already failing miserably). I've been MIA (ha ha, those are my initials, ha ha, that's a double-entendre!) because the weather has been so nice that I've been mostly outside trying to absorb all of that vitamin, uh...B? Or is it C? B2? Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy the weather before it gets nasty. This *is* February, after all, and we could still have an ice storm.

Also, I don't have one single interesting thing to write about. I'll make up something good while I'm studying, and then I'll post!

Meanwhile, is there anyone out there who might like to send a postcard to my little sister's kindergarten class? They're learning about the postal system. We're looking for some states other than VA and TX such as, for instance, NC! Or...CA! Do I hear an OH?

Here's the mailing info if you choose to accept this assignment:

Golden Pond School, Kindergarten Class, 43940 Farmwell Hunt Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147

Thanks!

*******************************************************************************
Author's Edit: I forgot that my initials are MAI, not MIA (thanks, Travis Oaks HOA, whoops, I mean, Melek). I guess all that engraved wedding stuff screwed me up good! MIA is cooler, though, so I'm sticking with it!
*******************************************************************************

6 comments:

Travis Oaks HOA said...

i thought your initials were MAI, not MIA. hmmmmm

Femme au Foyer said...

And I thought your name was Melek, not Travis Oaks. Hmmmm....

But hey, that's a good point! My initials ARE "MAI"! I got confused and forgot what my initials are! It's all that personalized stuff that we got for our wedding. It screwed me up so that I thought my initials were MIA. Good thing you're here to keep me straight!

Oh, and your picture's hot, TOH. You're built like a brick house!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha... that's awesome that your initials are MIA. I'm MMM or M-cubed so naturally I'm a rapper. :)

Femme au Foyer said...

No, MMM, as it turns out, I am a liar. My initials are MAI which I believe is French for "gangsta".

Anonymous said...

it's vitamin d that you absorb from the sun, which in turn helps calcium absorption. And Thanks for the help with my classes project!

blog author said...

dadgum it! i forgot i was logged in as Travis Oaks... i was setting up their blog this morning. i wonder who else's blog i commented on as my alter ego.

and yes, i'm a total brick house. :)

as for vitamin D, it also helps boost your immune system, which is why i'm convinced more people get sick in the winter...bc they spend less time outside thus getting less Vitamin D. so get outside and soak it up!