Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Man Hands

Little Husband didn't get much from me in the looks department. In fact, he looks so little like me that my older sister demanded a maternity test. My saving grace is that he has my hands. In some instances, say, were I to have girly-girly hands, this would prove problematic for Little Husband. In this instance, as evidenced by the video, having hands like mine, i.e., "Man Mands", will never cause Little Husand one moment of ridicule. The real question is how I managed to escape it for so long. Why is it that no one saw fit to tell me that I have Man Hands? I have some very kind friends. I have to admit that I watched this video three times before I realized that it was me dressing the baby and not Husband!

4 comments:

blog author said...

how could you possibly think that's husband dressing baby when the hands are adorned with that gorgeous sparkly ring??? :)))

love that your sister wanted a maternity test. i can vouch that the baby is yours ;)

Katie said...

I've never thought that you have man hands! Then again, I have man hands as well so that might be the reason... hmmmm...

kay said...

nobody is looking at the hands for goodness sakes!! we are looking at little husband!

it's no longer about you femme. sorry to tell you! :)

Rosie's Sister said...

Hey how about some pics and stories about how the Pack is taking to the new baby?