Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Husband/Little Acrobat

We had our 12 week sonogram on Wednesday and it turns out that Little Husband is quite the acrobat. He kept flipping his butt up in the air while the ultrasound tech was moving the wand around on my stomach. Here are some pictures. I think he's got Husband's jawline (I sure hope he doesn't have mine).



Here's one where he's getting ready to flip his little bottom up in the air. You can see his little flipper arms bracing for the push against the wall of my uterus. Perhaps that's why I feel so weird at times.



Here's one where he's either sucking his thumb (likely), waving at us (unlikely) or none of the above (very likely):



I can already tell that he's a very good boy and is going to be quite a little squirt. I can't wait to meet him!

8 comments:

marthamisdemeanor said...

I'm sooo very happy for you!!! Glad to hear everything is going well and to see that your little guy already is moonin' people makes me think that cool people CAN have really cool kids! :) hahah!! Love it!

It inspires me to..... moon people!

Anonymous said...

Well.....the little fella may have husbands jawline but it sounds like he's playing tricks like momma femme. :) love ya! thanks for sharing.

K said...

What a beautiful thing!! And photogenic already!!

blog author said...

we can't wait to meet him either!!! :)

(note how i said HIM)

tobacco brunette said...

What exciting images. He's so cute and obviously BRILLIANT!

I think he might be flicking you guys off in the last pic, tho - so, well-behaved? Not so much.

Congrats!

kay said...

boys are the best!! go for a boy for sure! ;)

how exciting!!!!

K said...

180 days to go!!! My how the time is flying!!

Shay said...

Yay! I am delighted to read your blog tonight. Your baby looks happy and comfy. Isn't pregnancy amazing?
Love, me!