Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Introducing Baby Femme!



Here is the first sonogram picture of Little Husband. "We are officially the proud parents of a blob!" was my husband's comment when he saw it. I took the liberty of labeling things for you since right now he looks like an indistinguishable blob. Aw heck--even with the labels he looks like an indistinguishable blob.

I also outlined the baby in black 'cause I have all kinds of time right now.

Also, I think I will start referring to the baby as a "he" until I am proven otherwise. I know, I know--that's asking for it, ha ha!

7 comments:

L said...

LOL your husband's comment is hysterical!

kay said...

go for he! he's are great!! how exciting!!! :D

K said...

Since you know it's a he, does that mean you're going to bypass the doctor's confirmation at your 20 week ultrasound??!? :)

Congratulations, by the way! It's a little bit more real now!

Katie said...

That is so cool, I am so happy for you guys! Oh, and I am sticking to my guns - I think that you've got a little man in there, too!

blog author said...

i'm not sure it's a boy.... i think it's Africa. it just really looks a lot like Africa in this ultrasound.

giving birth to a continent....that might be painful.

K said...

hahahahah.. Africa!

Maybe you shouldn't weigh yourself anymore!

Femme au Foyer said...

Melek, what an original observation. The baby DOES look like Africa, dangit! Perhaps we should name him "Africa".