Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You Asked for It

Because I am extremely busy doing next to nothing (what *do* I do all day??? I have no idea!) I haven't been keeping up with my blog. Someone, I won't say who, is emotionally blackmailing me to post something so here it is.

Here's Little Husband eating his gruel:



Here's the little bird opening his mouth in the hopes that I will spoon some mashed peas into it:



And here he is caterwauling like a feral cat (his latest party trick):




There is absolutely nothing wrong, mind you, he's just screeching for the sake of screeching. He refuses to exhibit this behavior when he knows he's on camera which is why we have to resort to trickery. Our theory is that he doesn't want his beloved grandmothers to know what he is really like.

3 comments:

Tobacco Brunette said...

He's soooo cute. That screech isn't too bad, actually. Owen's is really high pitched - it makes my ears bleed.

I love the birdie mouth. Precious!

blog author said...

who in the world would blackmail you into blogging? nobody I know, I'm sure! :)

thanks for the pics...they totally made me smile. love how he stops screeching the minute he sees the camera...little ham!

Rosie's Sister said...

Maybe he likes the camera on him that's why he screeches.