Thursday, January 15, 2009

He Made It!

I was milling around my kitchen, absentmindedly cleaning up and praying for Owen. Little Husband was sleeping on his car seat on the counter in front of me. He looked like an angel. I thought about the parallel lives that Owen and Little Husband lead. I'd no sooner thought "It's as if whatever happens to Owen happens to Little Husband" than an email came in on my Blackberry. It was from Tobacco Brunette. Owen survived the surgery! He survived! I leaned against the counter and wept with joy.

He survived.

3 comments:

K said...

That's wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy for TB and Owen!!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful, as I have been keeping up with TB blog. I believe it was meant to be for you and TB to become friends for all that has happened. For the wonderful news of Owen "The Warrior" that this is the hope you may have been looking for or perhaps needed. Keep hold of the hope and the love you have for Little Husband. Prayers are with you and everyone constantly.

Katie said...

I'm so happy for them, what a little trooper!