Monday, October 19, 2009

Still Got It

Last night while Husband was hard at work in our office, I wrapped a white dinner napkin over my head, snuck out to the pool area through the master bedroom French doors, worked my way over to the office and--while hunched over and screaming--rapped on one of the office French doors. I like to think that my appearance and expression resembled a mix between the witch in Snow White and that guy in The Scream painting. Husband casually looked in the direction of my knocking, then, upon seeing me, his eyes widened and he joined me in screaming.

Oh yes, I'm back.

4 comments:

R said...

Uh, were you bored?

blog author said...

hahahahahaha....oh man, that makes me laugh. i can totally see poor husband. i bet HE looked more like the guy from scream than you did.

i LOVE scaring people. i HATE being scared, but i love doing the scaring.

supermonkey said...

Love the doodle of you crawling and husband being scared.

K said...

I was relieved when I read the post. At first sight, I thought that was a drawing of Little Husband crawling and you inside screaming!!!