Friday, July 10, 2009

Mother of the Year

This afternoon while I fixed a turkey sandwich, I plunked Little Husband down in his exersaucer where he merrily played, spinning and bouncing all around for 20 minutes. Then I noticed this:



From a different angle:



How it should look:



It looks terribly uncomfortable to me (can you imagine bouncing around with your foot all twisty underneath you like that?!?) but Little Husband just laughed and giggled away as I snapped pictures of it. I guess he wasn't too bothered by it. I wish I could bend like that!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, I've done that with Will before and I'm sure that I'll do it with Ellie as well! I, too, wish that I had that kind of flexibility.

blog author said...

hahahaha...im laughing and laughing...oh man, that's so funny! don't worry, at his age, his bones are still spongy...so he's real bendy. just don't try that when he's 10. it'll hurt...and by then he'll know how to dial the phone and call CPS.